03 January, 2009

Maa


Song: Maa
Lyrics: Prasoon Joshi
Music: Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy

“Maa” has had a tremendous impact on all of us in recent times. Who so ever I have spoken to, in regard to this song; mentioned that they wept the first time they heard it.

This song takes us back to our childhood, where somehow or the other it connects to our childhood.

This song does reflect the feelings of everyone’s childhood memories. I have attempted to be honest in rendering this song, I hope you all like it.


Please do leave your suggestions/ comments/ Feedback; it would truly help me grow as a performer.


MP3 File

3 comments:

Abhijnan Ray said...

Nice! khub bhalo laaglo dada...

Unknown said...

Surojit ji..aapne truly suro ko jeet liya hai. It's really very heartfelt and great singing.
I have worked with Shubho sirji and am a big admirer of his singing already and now listening to your songs...it's very soothing and a great experience.

Admirer,
Mukesh

Unknown said...

You are absolutely brilliant. You have now a huge fan in me. I think you were super good in college, but honestly you are incredibly good now!!
Amrita