03 January, 2009

Jeevan Se Bhari


Song: Jeevan Se Bhari
Lyrics: Indeevar
Music: Kalyanji Anandji

We all know that the 60’s produced some of the best written & best composed songs, in the Hindi film song genre.

This one song still touches us with its simplicity of style, meaning and effect. "Jeevan Se Bhari" has been on my favorite list for a long long time, I still sing this song, everytime I am asked to sing publicly.

This is the first time I have attempted to record it for you all. Hope you all do like my effort.

Please do leave your suggestions/ comments/ Feedback; it would truly help me grow as a performer.



MP3 File

5 comments:

The Dark Knight said...

Amazing!!!!! keep it up Dada :-)
-Sujan

Deblina M. said...

Very well sung! Excellent tonal quality!

Unknown said...

Simply wonderful.I completely enjoyed the song.

ZEG Consultants said...

Very soothing voice and a very original style! I love the title of your blog "Ibteda", meaning, the beginning!

Keep it up!

Chandan said...

majaa aa gaya :)