20 December, 2008

Jhuki Jhuki Si Nazar


Jhuki Jhuki Si Nazar...from the movie Arth, truly emotes the sentiments of anyone who has been in love .
It’s true that our "Eyes" reveal all our emotions, no matter how hard we try to conceal from the world.

I have been enamored by this song for decades now, trying to still understand life as reflected through this "Ghazal", performed by Jagjit Singh and written by a maestro, a legend Kaifi Azmi Sahab.

I thought that this should be the first song that I should upload on my blog, recorded on my PC, with a PC mike. I have tried to represent the feelings as done in the original; I hope that you all do find my rendition of this song, appealing!

Please do leave your suggestions/ comments/ Feedback; it would truly help me grow as a performer.


MP3 File

7 comments:

Click2Continue said...

Awesome dada !The recording has come out pretty nice.Your voice still has that amazing quality.

Next song request is -- Jeevan se bhari teri aakhen (Safar).Looking fwd to it .

Shuddho said...

Fantastic!!!! :D

Parasmani said...

I loved your rendition! Very nice voice, feelings and diction!
"beqarar"..very authentic..
the last "aitbaar" is a little muffled.

Unknown said...

This is best song ...that really matches your voice quality ...good work dude !!!

Unknown said...

After listening to Ma rendition..I expected another great song but as soon as I played it..it took me new dimension. Truly great singing.

- Mukesh

Soumitra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Soumitra said...

dada - ki voice peyecho ...really mesmerizing ..darun bhalo...excellent rendition..right feelings and voice is again wah wah :-)